In order to access SharePoint using Office 365 on a web browser (Chrome/Edge/Safari) follow the below steps,
- Go to https://www.office.com and login with your Work (Business) or School Microsoft 365 Account,
- Now click on the App Launcher icon on the top right side of the Microsoft Office Home page, you should see the Sharepoint Icon.
- Click on it and your SharePoint Dashboard will be opened in a new browser tab.
Note: You can also open SharePoint by clicking on the App Icons on the left-hand sidebar by locating the SharePoint icon.
If you are unable to locate the SharePoint Icon then its most likely that you do not have a SharePoint Subscription in your plan, you can check them by going to View Account -> Subscriptions and checking that licenses show SharePoint (Plan X)
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- Windows 10 now has a new enhanced Calculator with a new icon - News
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut - Chrome
- How to disable button in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial - Android
- How to switch to Powershell on Mac Terminal - Powershell
- Install Bash Completion on macOS - Bash
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solution] POI: Cannot get a NUMERIC value from a STRING cell - Java