In order to access SharePoint using Office 365 (now Windows 365) on a Web Browser (Chrome/Edge/Safari) follow the below steps,
- Go to https://www.office.com and login with your Work (Business) or School Microsoft 365 Account,
- Now click on the App Launcher icon on the top right side of the Microsoft Office Home page, you should see the Sharepoint Icon.
- Click on it and your SharePoint Dashboard will be opened in a new browser tab.
Note: You can also open SharePoint by clicking on the App Icons on the left-hand sidebar by locating the SharePoint icon.
If you are unable to locate the SharePoint Icon then it's most likely that you do not have a SharePoint Subscription in your plan, you can check them by going to View Account -> Subscriptions and checking that licenses show SharePoint (Plan X)
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- Special character & not working with SharePoint REST API
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- How to Show Battery percentage on Big Sur Menu Bar - MacOS
- Read Json File and Convert to Java Object using Jackson - Java
- Fix Apache Tomca: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spaceError - Tomcat
- Command to get count of only directories [macOS/Linux/Unix] - HowTos
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code) - HowTos
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. - Microsoft
- Java: LinkedList offer vs add methods - Java
- Fix: MySQL: ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user @localhost to database - MySQL