In order to access SharePoint using Office 365 on a web browser (Chrome/Edge/Safari) follow the below steps,
- Go to https://www.office.com and login with your Work (Business) or School Microsoft 365 Account,
- Now click on the App Launcher icon on the top right side of the Microsoft Office Home page, you should see the Sharepoint Icon.
- Click on it and your SharePoint Dashboard will be opened in a new browser tab.
Note: You can also open SharePoint by clicking on the App Icons on the left-hand sidebar by locating the SharePoint icon.
If you are unable to locate the SharePoint Icon then its most likely that you do not have a SharePoint Subscription in your plan, you can check them by going to View Account -> Subscriptions and checking that licenses show SharePoint (Plan X)
Have Questions? Post them here!
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- Create SharePoint list from Excel spreadsheet and import table
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- The service instance
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to change order of fields on new item form for SharePoint Online list
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- Calculate Area of Trapezoid - C-Program
- How to List All Users in Linux - Linux
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result - Google
- #HappyBirthdayJimin trending Happy Birthday Jimin BTS Army - BTS
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS - zsh
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura - MacOS
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac - MacOS