If you want to print an exception stack trace in Python like the way it's done in other programming languages such as Java, you can make use of the traceback module.
The traceback module provides a standard interface to extract, format and print stack traces of Python programs.
import traceback try: sum = 1/0 except Exception as e: traceback.print_exc()
Traceback (most recent call last): File "<ipython-input-7-33e8636468b8>", line 4, in <cell line: 3> sum = 1/0 ZeroDivisionError: division by zero
You get details like the line number, the exact line, the exception type, and the exception description, printed on the console.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to convert int to ASCII in Python
- How to make use of SQLite Module in Python?
- Split a String into Sub-string and Parse in Python
- Python: Pandas Rename Columns with List Example
- How to run Python file from Mac Terminal
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- Python: How to Plot a Histogram using Matplotlib and data as list
- MD5 Hashing in Python
- Jupyter: Safari Cant Connect to the Server localhost:8888/tree
- Fix: AttributeError: str object has no attribute decode. Did you mean: encode?[Python]
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to add two float numbers in Python
- Python: How to install YAML Package
- Python: How to Save Image from URL
- What is Markdown in Jupyter Notebook with Examples
- How to change the Python Default version
- 33: Python Program to send an email vid GMail
- How to comment code in Python
- How to Fix AttributeError in Python
- Fix: error: Jupyter command `jupyter-nbconvert` not found [VSCode]
- How to comment out a block of code in Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples
- 3 Ways to convert bytes to String in Python
- Working with Bluetooth on Mac Terminal using blueutil Commands - MacOS
- Program 14: Sum of Even Numbers from 1 to 100 - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- Quickest Way to Install Python on Windows 11 PC using Terminal - Windows-11
- How to change the Default Port 8888 of Jupyter Notebook Server - Python
- How to go to the End of File in Nano Editor - Linux
- How to Show Full Website Address on Safari Browser - MacOS
- Error: Can not find the tag library descriptor for - Java
- How to Use Command Prompt on a Mac? - MacOS