500 : Internal Server Error
The error was:
nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on PATH,
if you have not installed xelatex you may need to do so.
Find further instructions at https://nbconvert.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html#installing-tex.
When trying to download the current Jupyter Notebook as a PDF file on your local machine, if you see a 500 Server error for nbconvert, then you need to make sure that xelatex is available in the PATH variable.
Alternatively you can download mactex if on Mac, but the package is over 1GB, so an easy workaround to save a Notebook as PDF is press Command + P on Safari browser and choose PDF and save on your device.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to convert int to ASCII in Python
- How to make use of SQLite Module in Python?
- Split a String into Sub-string and Parse in Python
- Python: Pandas Rename Columns with List Example
- How to run Python file from Mac Terminal
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- Python: How to Plot a Histogram using Matplotlib and data as list
- MD5 Hashing in Python
- Jupyter: Safari Cant Connect to the Server localhost:8888/tree
- Fix: AttributeError: str object has no attribute decode. Did you mean: encode?[Python]
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to add two float numbers in Python
- Python: How to install YAML Package
- Python: How to Save Image from URL
- What is Markdown in Jupyter Notebook with Examples
- How to change the Python Default version
- 33: Python Program to send an email vid GMail
- How to comment code in Python
- How to Fix AttributeError in Python
- Fix: error: Jupyter command `jupyter-nbconvert` not found [VSCode]
- How to comment out a block of code in Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples
- 3 Ways to convert bytes to String in Python
- How to pip install Python Modules in VSCode - Python
- RabbitMQ Java Spring Boot Application Properties List - Java
- Responsive Web Design with CSS Media Queries: A Beginner's Tutorial [Updated for 2023] - CSS
- Docker Alpine Linux and Apache2 Example - Docker
- How to delete a file using Python code example - Python
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams] - Microsoft
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Call PHP function on Button click using jquery ajax - PHP