If you are in the middle of downloading an image using docker pull command and you realize that you do not want to continue downloading it, you can simply press Ctrl+C in your terminal to stop or cancel/kill it.
% docker pull ubuntu Using default tag: latest latest: Pulling from library/ubuntu c292729890cef: Pulling fs layer ... ... ... af2829d26837a: Pulling fs layer ^C
More Posts related to Docker,
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown
- How to check installed docker version command
- Unable to find image docker latest locally
- [fix] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Open Docker Desktop from macOS Terminal
- How to Stop/Cancel/kill docker image pull
- How to know docker Engine details
- How to know list of images available on your device
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux)