In order to get the execution time of a Python program, you can make use of the time() function from the time module.
time.time() returns the time in seconds since the epoch as a floating point number.
import time program_start_time = time.time() def func1(): print("func 1 called!") def func2(): print("func 2 called!") def func3(): print("func 3 called!") func1() func2() func3() program_end_time = time.time() print("The Program took ", program_end_time - program_start_time," seconds to run!")
func 1 called! func 2 called! func 3 called! The program took 0.0028166770935058594 seconds to run!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- Where does Notepad++ save temp files? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK on Device - Android
- [Docker] Install Git on Alpine Linux - Docker
- How to Install Git on Ubuntu Linux - Git
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web. - SharePoint
- How to fully uninstall Conda on Windows - HowTos
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable - PHP
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal - MacOS