Powershell is available for macOS 10.13 or higher, you can get it installed using brew,
- Make sure brew is installed on your macOS - Installing brew on macOS
- Run command: brew install --cask powershell
- One the installation is completed - you can check if the installation was successful by switching to powershell using pwsh command.
% brew install --cask powershell Downloading https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/releases/download/v7.2.1/powershell-7.2.1-osx-arm64.pkg ... ... ==> Running installer for powershell; your password may be necessary. Package installers may write to any location; options such as `--appdir` are ignored. Password: installer: Package name is PowerShell - 7.2.1 installer: Installing at base path / installer: The install was successful. 🍺 powershell was successfully installed!
More Posts related to Powershell,
- How to Identify installed PowerShell version
- Run JumpCloud Commands in Powershell
- How to install powershell on macOS
- How to Open PowerShell on Mac?
- Download Google Chrome setup exe file using PowerShell
- How to switch to Powershell on Mac Terminal
- How to upgrade PowerShell on Mac
- How to add sleep in Powershell Script
- How to check PowerShell version
- Update Powershell Using Command Line
- Implementing Android Text to Speech Example - Android
- Splitting String in Java with Examples - Java
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur? - Apple
- How to install tabnine on VS Code - HowTos
- How to replace &nbsp; with space - HowTos
- List of all iPads till year 2020 - Apple
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code - Eclipse