There are multiple ways in which you can find out the version of the Gradle tool that you are using in Android Studio for your Android Project. Let us take a look at a few of them.
- You can simply open your Android Studio IDE and go to Menu: File -> Project Structure... and take a look at the "Android Gradle Plugin Version".
Open the Terminal in Android Studio by going to Menu: View -> Tool Windows -> Terminal. Run the command.Windows:
Note: This is what you will check only if you are using Gradle installed on your device and not the gradlew.
In your project, look for the gradle-wrapper.properties here you should be able to see the version for property distributionUrl
#Mon May 22 17:30:33 CDT 2023 distributionBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME distributionPath=wrapper/dists distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-8.0-bin.zip zipStoreBase=GRADLE_USER_HOME zipStorePath=wrapper/dists
- When you perform Gradle Sync, in the console you can note the version of Gradle.
... Starting Gradle Daemon... Gradle settings evaluated using settings file 'C:\Users\code2care\AndroidStudioProjects\MyApp\settings.gradle'. Gradle version: 8.0.0 ...
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- Android Studio setup was canceled - How to resume
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- How to rename package name in Android Studio
- Android Emulator Screenshot saved location
- Android Activity Main xml stuck loading
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio]
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading.
- How to Import External Jars to Android Studio Project
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2)
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- Eclipse like Auto Import Shortcut in Intelij IDE Android Studio
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml
- groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException No such property Error
- Installing Android Studio Dolphin on Mac with Apple (M1/M2) Chip
- Step-by-Step: How to install Flutter in Android Studio
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- What does chmod +x filename command do? - Linux
- Minecraft Java Edition - Java
- All directional arrows codes for HTML - Html
- How to migrate Kaizala to Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Display Output in Java Console as a Table - Java
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code? - jQuery
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete - Android
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations - Eclipse