In this article, we take a look at step-by-step how to install Flutter plugin in Android Studio IDE.
- Open Android Studio
- Now Go to Plugins (Settings -> Preferences... -> Plugins)
- Search for Flutter and click Install
- Accept the Third-Party Plugins Privacy Note
- You will see another message saying "Flutter plugin requires Dart", click on Install,
- You will see Restart IDE button, click on it to restart Android Studio to complete Flutter installation.
Once the IDE restarts you will see the "Welcome to Flutter!" message!
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Ventura 13.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Step-by-Step: How to install Flutter in Android Studio
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved
- Android Studio emulator/Device logCat logs not displayed
- Show Android Studio Emulator in a Separate Window
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed
- Android Emulator Screenshot saved location
- [Android Studio] Error: Missing system image on device
- Android Studio NoClassDefFoundError: java.awt.Toolkit
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- Installing Android Studio Dolphin on Mac with Apple (M1/M2) Chip
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Android Studio - Installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is corrupted. Remove and install again using the SDK manager.
- Android Studio setup was canceled - How to resume
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- How to Determine Android Studio Gradle Version
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- [Android Studio] Button on click example
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2)
- How to Change Background/Foreground Color to Vim - Linux
- Mac - Open Finder App using Terminal Current Location - MacOS
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to know if you have blocked your friend Number on Android Phone - Android
- 10 Must Know CSS Border Styles with Examples - CSS
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion - SharePoint
- How to Get List of All Country Codes in Java Using Locale Class - Java
- How to Convert Jupyter Notebook and Save as PDF - Python