When you open up your project in Android Studio you would have seen a pop-up and an event log message saying,
3:06 PM Android Studio performance could be improved Increasing the maximum heap size from 1280MB to 2048MB could make the IDE perform better, based on the available memory and your project size. Use recommended and restart Configure… Don't ask for this project Don't show again
Well if you have good enough RAM then to improve the performance of Andriod Studio, go to Android Studio -> Preferences .. -> Appearances & Behaviour -> System Settings -> Memory Settings -> IDE Heap Size Settings and select 2048 instead of 1024 from the drop-down.
Based on the available memory and your current project, an IDE heap size of 2048 MB is recommended.
In order for the change to take effect, you will need to restart Android Studio.
Restart Needed Memory settings have been saved. For the new settings to take effect, you will need to restart the IDE. Do you wish to restart now?
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- Android Studio setup was canceled - How to resume
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- How to rename package name in Android Studio
- Android Emulator Screenshot saved location
- Android Activity Main xml stuck loading
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio]
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading.
- How to Import External Jars to Android Studio Project
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2)
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- Eclipse like Auto Import Shortcut in Intelij IDE Android Studio
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml
- groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException No such property Error
- Installing Android Studio Dolphin on Mac with Apple (M1/M2) Chip
- Step-by-Step: How to install Flutter in Android Studio
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- [Fix] Ubuntu E: Unable to locate package sudo error - Ubuntu
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Fix: error: legacy-install-failure Python pip/pip3 - PIP
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout - Android
- Run SQL Script file using Java JDBC Code Example - Java
- Task is ambiguous in root project gradle-examples. Candidates are: myTask1, myTask2 - Gradle
- How to Create a File using PowerShell on Mac - Powershell
- WhatsApp Keyboard shortcuts for Mac - WhatsApp