There are many people who have complained that their iPhone 7 mic is not working after upgrading to iOS 14, as the mic is not working they are unable to make phone calls using the phone as other person is not able to hear them,
Taking to Siri, trying to record a voice message, or recording a voice memo nothing seems to be working. So is WhatsApp, Skype, Teams or Zoom calls to do not working? Here is how you can try resolving this issue.Solution 1:
Make sure you are on the latest version on iOS 14.x.x if not go to Settings -> General and look for new updates. Post the update this issue should get resolved.Solution 2:
Press Volume down + on/off Button together until the Apple logo appears. This hard reset may work!
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- tl;dr What all was announced at the Apple 12 Sept 2023 Event Wanderlust
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- How to take a photo on MacBook using Terminal Command? - MacOS
- How to Reset Zoom in New Windows 11 Notepad App - Windows-11
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac - Windows
- Install GCC on M1/M2 ARM Based Mac - MacOS
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac - Microsoft
- Adding Widgets to Mac Desktop Screen on macOS Sonoma 14 - MacOS
- How to turn off auto period after double-space on Mac - MacOS
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser - Chrome