The new Apple Vision Pro may not be available until the early next year as we heard in the Apple Event, but the visionOS Simulator is available for developers. Below are the steps of how to download it on your Mac using Xcode 15 version.
- Step 1: Make sure Xcode 15 has been installed on your device.
- Step 2: Open Xcode App and go to Menu: Xcode -> Settings.. (or press Command + ,)
- Step 3: Now to go Platforms tab.
- Step 4: Now click Get next to visionOS
- Step 5:The download should start - visionOS 1.0 Simulator (21N5233f) - which is around 7.28 GB in size.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- tl;dr What all was announced at the Apple 12 Sept 2023 Event Wanderlust
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height - Android
- Python: Append A List at the Start of Another List - Python
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW - SharePoint
- Bash command to Read, Output and Manipulate JSON File - Bash
- How to run CMD console commands in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated) - HowTos
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew - HowTos
- How to create Jira API Token for Atlassian Account to connect Jira Cloud REST API - Jira