This is a tl;dr update of what all was announced at the 12th Sept 2023 Apple Event Wonderlust.
List of Products announced:
- Apple Watch Series 9
- Apple Watch Ultra 2
- iPhone 15 (6.1 inch)
- iPhone 15 Plus (6.7 inch)
- iPhone 15 Pro (6.1 inch)
- iPhone 15 Pro Max (6.7 inch)
One of the major highlight was to go fully carbon neutral by the year 2030! and most the watches, bands and loops this year are all carbon neutral! Good Going Apple!
So all in all we got two new smart watches and 4 Phone 15 variants.
Have a nice day!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- tl;dr What all was announced at the Apple 12 Sept 2023 Event Wanderlust
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- Bash Command to Exit Script in Terminal - Bash
- Java Program to generate random string - Java
- Java JDK 21: JEP 439 - An Improved Generational Z Garbage Collector (ZGC) - Java-JDK-21
- [fix] psycopg2 Error: pg_config executable not found - Python
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey - MacOS
- Fix AWS CLI 2 SignatureDoesNotMatch Error - Signature we calculated does not match - AWS
- How to Word-Warp Console logs in IntelliJ - Java
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back - Teams