There are many people who have complained that their iPhone 7 mic is not working after upgrading to iOS 14, as the mic is not working they are unable to make phone calls using the phone as other person is not able to hear them,
Taking to Siri, trying to record a voice message, or recording a voice memo nothing seems to be working. So is WhatsApp, Skype, Teams or Zoom calls to do not working? Here is how you can try resolving this issue.Solution 1:
Make sure you are on the latest version on iOS 14.x.x if not go to Settings -> General and look for new updates. Post the update this issue should get resolved.Solution 2:
Press Volume down + on/off Button together until the Apple logo appears. This hard reset may work!
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Create assets folder in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design - Android-Studio
- Setup synonyms or alias or thesaurus in SharePoint - SharePoint
- Whats new in Python 3.10 Pre-release - Python
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari - MacOS
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Delete file using PHP code : unlink() - PHP
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac - Eclipse