As Apple started rolling out the new iOS 14 for Apple iPhones and people have started upgrading to it, many people have started seeing that when you unlock the iPhone device and you have your Apple Airpods connected to it, you get a message that says "Airpods Connected"
It seems to be a glitch as even though the Airpods are connected to the device for a long time, yet we see this message whenever the device is unlocked. Hope this will be fixed soon by a minor patch fix release. Do let know in the comment session if you are having the same issue.
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- [fix] RabbitMQ: AuthenticationFailureException ACCESS_REFUSED Login refused authentication mechanism PLAIN - 2022
- 26: How to set Environment Variables using Python - Python
- Program 10: Modulo of Two Numbers - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- Java: Create Temporary Directory and File and Delete when application terminates - Java
- Create RabbitMQ Exchange using Java Spring Boot Example - Java
- MySQL : Error :1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK) Message: hashchk Server Error - MySQL
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone - Apple