The Merge-SPLogFile PowerShell command is used to get information from the SharePoint ULS trace log files from entire FARM and the output can be written to a file on your computer (example - .txt or .csv).
The SharePoint ULS logs can get huge in a multi-server environment and its convenient to filter them in order to get the relevant information.
One option is to filter by StartTime and EndTime parameters to get records within a specified time and also optimize performance.
Merge-SPLogFile command filter by StartTime and EndTime
Merge-SPLogFile -Path "C:\log.csv" -Overwrite -StartTime "MM/DD/YYYY HR:MN" -EndTime "MM/DD/YYYY HR:MN"
Merge-SPLogFile -Path "C:\log.csv" -Overwrite -StartTime "07/31/2015 03:00" -EndTime "07/31/2015 03:15"
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size - MacOS
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts] - Microsoft
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error - Android
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- How to add border to Android Button - Android