If you want to translate data in Google spreadsheet cells from one language to another then you can make use of GOOGLETRANSLATE syntax, let's see an example of how to use it.
Syntax/Formula : GOOGLETRANSLATE(text, [source_language, target_language])
text: Its the text you want to get translated, it should be enclosed with double quotes, you can also specify cell ID here.
source_language: This field is used to specify the source language of the text specified. It contains two-letter language code enclosed within double quotes, e.g. "en" for English or "ko" for Korean, "de" for German, "hi" or Hindi and so on, or "auto" to auto-detect the language.
Note: This is an OPTIONAL field. If source_language is not added, target_language must also be not be added.
target_language: This field is used to specify the targeted language of the text specified. It contains two-letter language code enclosed within double quotes, e.g. "en" for English or "ko" for Korean, "de" for German, "hi" or Hindi and so on, or "auto" to auto-detect the language.
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- How to check uptime of Linux/Unix/macOS system/server using console command? - Linux
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad - HowTos
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac - Eclipse