Hardcoded string "Button", should use @string resource
Hardcoding text attributes directly in layout files is bad for several reasons:
* When creating configuration variations (for example for landscape or portrait) you have to repeat the actual text (and keep it up to date when making changes)
* The application cannot be translated to other languages by just adding new translations for existing string resources.
There are quick-fixes to automatically extract this hardcoded string into a resource lookup.
Issue id: HardcodedText
Suggested Fix: Extract string resource.
This is the most common warning message you may get while working with the Android Studio Design/Code layout for your Android activity.
Fixing Hardcoded string issues are simple, just click on fix under the Suggested Fix section and you would see the dialog "Extract Resource", enter Resouce Name, Value, Source and add it to the file string.xml.
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- Android Studio Button onClickListener Example
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- How to fix java.net.NoRouteToHostException in Android Studio
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- [Android Studio] Button on click example
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- JDK Location in Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error - WhatsApp
- [Java Threads] Should we extend Thread Class or implement Runnable interface - Java
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse - Android
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling - Android
- Display Era details (AD BC) in Java Date - Java