This is the most common error you may face while working with Android SDK,
Android Error in an XML file: aborting build.
This Error is related to one or more XML files :
i.e. one of AndroidManifest.xml, dimens.xml, strings.xml, styles.xml, activity_main.xml or any other xml file that you have added to the project workspace.
Check for errors in these files in res folder, or AndroidManifest.xml: You will see a red cross next to a file indicating that there is an error
Also check that XML files name does not contain any Uppercase letter, number or special symbols other than underscores.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- How to create StackOverflow error in java - Java
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder - MacOS
- [fix] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? - Docker
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone - iOS
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices - Android
- Java: The value of the local variable string is not used - Java