This is the most common error you may face while working with Android SDK,
Android Error in an XML file: aborting build.
This Error is related to one or more XML files :
i.e. one of AndroidManifest.xml, dimens.xml, strings.xml, styles.xml, activity_main.xml or any other xml file that you have added to the project workspace.
Check for errors in these files in res folder, or AndroidManifest.xml: You will see a red cross next to a file indicating that there is an error
Also check that XML files name does not contain any Uppercase letter, number or special symbols other than underscores.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- Installation error: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED - Android
- Create assets folder in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons - Android
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations - Eclipse
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database - SharePoint
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint - SharePoint
- MySQL #6 - Error on delete of './my-database/db.opt' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied) - MySQL
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020 - Android
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- Compare two files in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message) - Android
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file - Eclipse
- How to Enable spellcheck Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming - Android
- ADT Installation Error: requires plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui - Android