If you need to exclude a particular list, library, or site from showing up in search results, then you can set the setting 'allow to appear in search results' to NO. But there is also another way of doing this and is helpful when you want to exclude a particular URL or item from the results using search scopes.Follow these steps -
1) Navigate to your search scope.
2) Add a new rule.
3) Enter the List URL in the correct text box.
4) Select 'exclude' for excluding these specific results from search.
5) Click OK to save.
- Setup synonyms or alias or thesaurus in SharePoint
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml
- Bypass domain name for IIS site (SharePoint)
- SharePoint PowerShell Merge-SPLogFile filter by time using StartTime EndTime
- Recover SharePoint if the SQL Server IP changes
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to enable disable SharePoint Developer Dashboard for tracing troubleshooting
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell
- SharePoint Server 2016 error - Failed to connect to the configuration database
- The service instance
- SharePoint Managed Metadata Hidden Taxonomy List - TaxonomyHiddenList
- Android : DeviceMonitor] Sending Tracking request failed! Error - Android
- Cut, Copy and Paste commands for mac - MacOS
- How to make Text in TextView bold and italic in Android - Android
- Android Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error - Android
- Setting Java_Home Environment variable on Windows Operating System - Java
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App - WhatsApp
- AlertDialog with image using ImageView Example - Android
- SharePoint PowerShell - How to get list item by ID using GetItemById - SharePoint
- How to add border to Android TextView - Android
- Delete Android Studio Projects - Android-Studio
- list of jars required for hibernate 4.x.x - Java
- How to Change Text Size for Android ActionBar - Android
- Eclipse : A java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development kit (JDK) must be available - Java
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint