If you are using a Micromax or XOLO android mobile phone and you are getting Channel 50 SMSes every now and then! and you want to stop receiving them?Example :
Channel1(50) received at : 3:46PM Via : Vodafone/Airtel/Loop/Idea/Tata Docomo/Aircel/Reliance Jio
Simply follow the steps given below to disabling Channel50 Push Messages,
- Open your Messaging Application
- Now click the Menu Button of your phone Menu Button on your Android Phone
- Select Setting
- Select General
- Now, Select Cell BroadCast
- If you have a dual sim phone then you may see 2 options here, select the sim
- Now, Uncheck Cell Broadcast Check Box.
Thats it, you may no more get Channel(50), Channel1(50) or Channel2(50) kind of SMSes anymore!
⚡️ This SMS is not specific to what telecom service provider number you are using (may it be Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel, Jio, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Idea, or any other). Its seems that some models of Micromax, XOLO, HTC Android phones have this option enabled by default.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Make div element draggable using jQuery - jQuery
- How to make a Android button act as a toggle button - Android
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command - HowTos
- Export aborted because fatal lint error were found - Android
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- Remove Applications from Startup Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to Stop Photos App from auto loading when device connected to the Mac - Mac-OS-X
- Custom Toast Android Programming - Android
- CSS: Apply opacity only for div background and not text - CSS
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error - Google
- How to make div or text in html unselectable using CSS - CSS
- DDMS files not found hprof-conv.exe - Android
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton - Android-Studio
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java