We can make use of the
yarn reinstall command to manage our project's dependencies. This command allows us to reinstall packages, either individually or all at once. Let's take a look at a few examples.
Reinstall All Packages
This command will clean and reinstall all packages.
Reinstall Specific Packages
This command will replace package-name with the package you want to reinstall.
yarn reinstall package-name
Force Reinstallation Yarn All Packages
Note: Use this command with caution as it will force reinstall all packages.
yarn install --force
Clean and Reinstall
Two commands to clear old packages and reinstall them anew.
Rebuild Native Packages
Useful command to rebuild and fix native module issues.
Update All Packages
Run to update all packages to their latest versions.
Add Development Dependencies
To add a package as a dev dependency.
yarn add -D package-name
Reinstall npm Packages
How to Reinstall Node Modules with Yarn
This will reinstall all node modules in the project, forcing a clean installation.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Send Extra Data with Ajax Get or Post Request
- Fix: Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported NodeJs/Vue/React
- Add Animated Scrolling to Html Page Title Script
- Excel Fix: SECURITY RISK Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of this file is untrusted.
- npm WARN saveError ENOENT: no such file or directory, open /mnt/c/package.json
- Fix: SyntaxError: The requested module does not provide an export named default
- Fix: Error: Cannot find module /node-examples/init
- How to Transpose a Square Matrix - Java Program - Java
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook - Python
- How to verify if java is installed on the computer and get version detail - Java
- Queue Implementation in Java with Examples - Java
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard - Chrome
- CSS: Apply opacity only for div background and not text - CSS
- Advanced ways to set Custom Settings for a Website on Safari for Mac - MacOS
- Resolve System.IO.PathTooLongException [Sharepoint C# .Net] - SharePoint