Dark Mode is wonderful when it comes to working at night and saving energy contribute to ESG & Sustainability, more and more developers and data scientists these days prefer working on Applications in Dark Mode.
Turning on Dark Mode in Jupyter Notebook can be done by following the below steps.
- On the Notebook, go to Menu: Settings
- Now go to Theme and select JupyterLab Dark
Once you choose this option the background of your Notebook webpage will turn black as shown below!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent - Android
- Sort Array in Ascending or Descending Order in Java - Java
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10 - NotepadPlusPlus
- Python List of Lists with Examples - Python
- Convert Collection List to Set using Java 8 Stream API - Java
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad - NotepadPlusPlus
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator - Android