If you do not have an iPhone, or you want to reset your Apple Watch without it, you can follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to Settings on your Apple Watch.
Step 2: Now tap on General and then tap on Reset.
Step 3: You will see a button: "Erase All Content and Settings", tap on it.
Step 4: If prompted, type in your Password.
Note: If you have a GPS + Cellular model, you can choose either to keep or remove your cellular plan.
Step 4: Now tap on "Erase All" to confirm.
Your Apple watch will not be reset to the default factory settings. Note: this will upload and disconnect your watch with your iPhone.
Note: Erasing will not remove Activation Lock, which prevents someone else from using this Apple Watch if it's lost or stolen. To remove Activation Lock, first unpair this Apple Watch before erasing it.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white - Android
- Fix: rust-analyzer failed to discover workspace [Visual Studio Code] - Rust
- How to mute all sounds in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to make Text in TextView bold and italic in Android - Android
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app - Android
- F2 Key Cell Editing Alternative for Excel for Mac - Windows
- Setting up Spring Boot 3 + Maven + MySQL + JDBC Example - Java
- NewApi error : Finds API accesses to APIs that are not supported in all targeted API versions - Android