The new Apple Vision Pro may not be available until the early next year as we heard in the Apple Event, but the visionOS Simulator is available for developers. Below are the steps of how to download it on your Mac using Xcode 15 version.
- Step 1: Make sure Xcode 15 has been installed on your device.
- Step 2: Open Xcode App and go to Menu: Xcode -> Settings.. (or press Command + ,)
- Step 3: Now to go Platforms tab.
- Step 4: Now click Get next to visionOS
- Step 5:The download should start - visionOS 1.0 Simulator (21N5233f) - which is around 7.28 GB in size.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to reset an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- Todays Apple Spring Loaded Event Live Updates
- How to Share your Wifi Password iPhone/iPad/Mac
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- How to adjust MacBook Desktop icons size - MacOS
- How to rename a Pandas DataFrame Column Names - Python
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history - MacOS
- How to format LocalDate in Java using DateTimeFormatter - Java
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Json Serialization and Deserialization using Java Jackson - Java
- Running Android Lint has encountered a problem NullPointerException Error - Android