IntelliJ Android Studio is now the Official IDE for Android Application development. Most of the developers have moved to it just like me. If you are looking to update Android Studio manually then you can go to,On the Mac OS X :
1. Open Android Studio.
2. Click on Menu : Android Studio -> Check for Updates.
1. Open Android Studio: You will get the "Welcome to Android Studio" screen.
2. Click on Configure under Quick Start
3. Now click on Check for Updates.
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect - Android
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error - Eclipse
- Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.PlatformProvider - Android
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally - Html
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to create StackOverflow error in java - Java
- Location of eclipse.ini file on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- List of jar files for Jax-ws (SOAP) based Java Web Services - Java
- JSON Schema Validator Libraries: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Java versions - Java
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month - HowTos
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements - SharePoint
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status - Google