IntelliJ Android Studio is now the Official IDE for Android Application development. Most of the developers have moved to it just like me. If you are looking to update Android Studio manually then you can go to,On the Mac OS X :
1. Open Android Studio.
2. Click on Menu : Android Studio -> Check for Updates.
1. Open Android Studio: You will get the "Welcome to Android Studio" screen.
2. Click on Configure under Quick Start
3. Now click on Check for Updates.
- Error running 'app': No target device found.
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Android Studio Error:(19, 0) Gradle DSL method not found: android()
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- [Android Studio] Hardcoded string Button, should use @string resource
- JDK Location in Android Studio
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated
- Android Studio emulator/Device logCat logs not displayed
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2)
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio]
- Create assets folder in Android Studio
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- 12 August - International Youth Day celebrated worldwide - News
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error - News
- Mac (macos) startup keyboard boot sequence combinations - MacOS
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command - MacOS
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS - zsh
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus