HTTP Status 404 - / type Status report message / description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.61
If you are are getting a 404 HTTP Error Page while trying to access http://localhost:8080 just try to stop the server and check if the Catalina service is running, if yes then you need to kill the process and then restart the server.
If you are using Tomcat App Server using Eclipse IDE then you can try the following,
- Right Click on your server (Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost) and select "Properties"
- Now Click on "Switch Location" button.
- Restart your server.
- How to check installed Tomcat version
- How to kill tomcat server process using Mac Terminal Command
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8
- Error 404 Tomcat homepage http://localhost:8080/ not displayed
- Fix Apache Tomca: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spaceError
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error - Microsoft
- How to change default browser on Mac Monterey - MacOS
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command - MacOS
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- Unable to find image docker latest locally - Docker
- Spring Boot: Setting up JDBCTemplate with MySQL Tutorial - Java
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4 - HowTos
- SharePoint Online REST API not returning all list items and limit to only 100 rows - SharePoint