HTTP Status 404 - / type Status report message / description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.61
If you are are getting a 404 HTTP Error Page while trying to access http://localhost:8080 just try to stop the server and check if the Catalina service is running, if yes then you need to kill the process and then restart the server.
If you are using Tomcat App Server using Eclipse IDE then you can try the following,
- Right Click on your server (Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost) and select "Properties"
- Now Click on "Switch Location" button.
- Restart your server.
- Android : Error in http connection java.net.SocketException: Permission denied - Android
- How to create Toast messages in Android - Android
- How to Search Something (string) in Android Studio Project like Eclipse - Android-Studio
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015 - HowTos
- Adding internet permission to Android Project - Android
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline - Facebook
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- Sharepoint Server 2016 installation Prerequisites with download links - SharePoint
- Android Toast position top - Android
- How to submit website to dmoz directory - HowTos
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- Java XML-RPC 3.1.x based web service example - Java
- Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to lead class Error - Android