HTTP Status 404 - / type Status report message / description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.61
If you are are getting a 404 HTTP Error Page while trying to access http://localhost:8080 just try to stop the server and check if the Catalina service is running, if yes then you need to kill the process and then restart the server.
If you are using Tomcat App Server using Eclipse IDE then you can try the following,
- Right Click on your server (Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost) and select "Properties"
- Now Click on "Switch Location" button.
- Restart your server.
- How to check installed Tomcat version
- How to kill tomcat server process using Mac Terminal Command
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8
- Error 404 Tomcat homepage http://localhost:8080/ not displayed
- Fix Apache Tomca: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spaceError
- How to come out of dquote prompt in Terminal - macOS/Linux - MacOS
- What is CA FE BA BE 00 00 00 3D in Java Class Bytecode - Java
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS - zsh
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Python f-strings Formatted String Literals Syntax and Examples - Python
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey - MacOS