HTTP Status 404 - / type Status report message / description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.61
If you are are getting a 404 HTTP Error Page while trying to access http://localhost:8080 just try to stop the server and check if the Catalina service is running, if yes then you need to kill the process and then restart the server.
If you are using Tomcat App Server using Eclipse IDE then you can try the following,
- Right Click on your server (Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost) and select "Properties"
- Now Click on "Switch Location" button.
- Restart your server.
- Disable jQuery button after being click - jQuery
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution] - Android
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later - Google
- How to Change Bootstrap Carousel Slide Speed - Bootstrap
- Increase Android Emulator Timeout time - Android
- Create a large dummy file using Mac OS X terminal command - Mac-OS-X
- How to write hello world different languages syntax - HowTos
- Enable Spellcheck in eclipse workspace - Eclipse
- Remove URL Forward Slash Before Single or Double quotes in php.ini - PHP
- Android Studio Error:(19, 0) Gradle DSL method not found: android() - Android-Studio
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net - SharePoint
- Fixed Length Android Edittext - Android
- Obsolete marquee element alternatives html5 - Html
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell - SharePoint
- The Android Virtual Device is currently running in an emulator and cannot be deleted - Android