HTTP Status 404 - / type Status report message / description The requested resource is not available. Apache Tomcat/7.0.61
If you are are getting a 404 HTTP Error Page while trying to access http://localhost:8080 just try to stop the server and check if the Catalina service is running, if yes then you need to kill the process and then restart the server.
If you are using Tomcat App Server using Eclipse IDE then you can try the following,
- Right Click on your server (Tomcat v7.0 Server at localhost) and select "Properties"
- Now Click on "Switch Location" button.
- Restart your server.
- How to check installed Tomcat version
- How to kill tomcat server process using Mac Terminal Command
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8
- Error 404 Tomcat homepage http://localhost:8080/ not displayed
- Fix Apache Tomca: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen spaceError
- Best way to Convert Primitive long to int in Java with some Cautions - Java
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- How to force quit or kill Notepad++ Process - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to show Videos on SharePoint Page - SharePoint
- [fix] docker exec requires at least 2 arguments - Docker
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS) - MacOS
- Java JDBC NumberFormatException: For input string - Java
- Change Home Page on Safari for Mac (macOS) - MacOS