Something went wrong This is a temporary issue, so try again in a few minutes. Technical details: Ref A: XXXX Ref B: XXXX Ref C: 2022-10-12T11:20:00Z
You may intermittently come across something went wrong message when you try to access Microsoft Office 365 services such as Sharepoint tenant admin page or site, or, Outlook, One Drive e.t.c.Possible solutions or fixes:
- Make sure your internet connection is stable. If you have an unstable connection it may cause this error.
- Try refreshing the page and it should work.
- If this is happening quite frequently - check for Service Health Dashboard (SHD) to see if there is any known incident for an outage.
- If nothing works and you are an admin you can open a service ticket
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- Special character & not working with SharePoint REST API
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash] - HowTos
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand - Microsoft
- 25: How to rename a file using Python Program - Python-Programs
- [Event Log] Android Studio performance could be improved - Android-Studio
- PowerShell: Grep Command Alternative - Select-String - Powershell
- Sharepoint Server 2016 installation Prerequisites with download links - SharePoint
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1/M2 Mac Natively - Eclipse
- How to find the Length of ArrayList in Java - Java