You may receive an error The XML source is not correct ... when working with CAML queries.
The CAML Query will fail for various reasons like – incorrect formatting, missing tokens, unexpected tokens, special characters, etc.
One case is where you are matching a value containing special characters (say CAML&SharePoint), you will receive an error, and the query will fail.
We can handle special characters by including the value to be matched within < ![CDATA[value]] >
<Eq><FieldRef Name="Title" /><Value Type="Text"><![CDATA[CAML&SharePoint]]> </Value>
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- How to verify if java is installed on the computer and get version detail - Java
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App - WhatsApp
- How to fix bash ping command not found error - Bash
- Create Nested Directories using Java Code - Java
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error - News
- How to access SharePoint Online data using Postman - REST API and Bearer token - SharePoint