If you have a use-case where you want to capitalize the first letter of each word in a text or a file using Notepad++ you may make use of the Convert case to option under Edit,
- Open your file in Notepad++ (or copy the text in a tab),
- Select the text,
- Now go to Menu: Edit -> Convert Case to,
- Select Proper Case
You would see that your text is converted with first letter of each word in upper case.
this is a demo line.
This Is A Demo Line.
You can also make use of the Keybord Shortcut: Alt + U
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Drop table using Java JDBC Template - Java
- Call PHP function on Button click using jquery ajax - PHP
- How to create SharePoint Document Library - SharePoint
- [Fix] Docker Error response from daemon: manifest for :latest not found: manifest unknown - Docker
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup - Teams
- Twitter is down? Issues with Tweet create events affecting APIs - Twitter
- [Fix] MySQL No database selected - ERROR 1046 (3D000) - MySQL
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS