This happens when the SharePoint Designer Workflow uses "Send An Email" action which refers to the email recipients form a list item site column.
This issue will occur when the site column containing recipients email-id/name is BLANK or NULL.Resolution
Make sure you handle the scenario when the list of email recipients is blank.
The best way to troubleshoot these kind of errors is to check the flow of your workflow step by step. Write logs at every stage to check at which point actually the issue is happening and work on that line once identified.
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- [Solved] SharePoint Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to show or hide columns in SharePoint Online List Library from
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- Special character & not working with SharePoint REST API
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint installation error - Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error This product requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- [Solution] IntelliJ: Cannot find declaration to go to, Nothing here, Java file outside of source root Errors - Java
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal - Windows
- How to Go To /usr/local/bin on Mac Terminal? - MacOS
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman - SharePoint
- How to take screenshot on Android - Android
- Add a User as a Sudoer Using Ubuntu Linux Command Line Terminal - Ubuntu