You can install multiple Python Packages at once using pip/pip3 command by providing the package/module names separated by a space.
# pip3 install requests numpy tensorflow spicy
This will install all the packages one after the other.
It is better to define which all packages you want to install in a requirements.txt file and run it using the pip command as follows.
pip install -r requirements.txt
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip.
- How to install multiple Python Packages at once using pip/pip3 command
- Fix - E: Package python3-pip has no installation candidate
- Fix: >>> pip install - SyntaxError: invalid syntax
- Update All Outdated Modules/Packages using pip3
- pip/pip3 ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- pip install see the list of all available versions of package
- How to upgrade pip/pip3 package installer for Python
- Check If Python pip modules are outdated and New Version is Available
- Python: How to install psycopg2 using pip
- Fix Python WARNING: You are using pip version 19 however version 21 is available
- Fix: error: legacy-install-failure Python pip/pip3
- Fix: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named pip
- How to fix PIP Install error: subprocess-exited-with-error
- pip install specific version of a Python Package
- How to list all versions of Python Modules Available using pip/pip3
- How to Upgrade Pandas Package
- How to install AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code - AWS
- MySQL ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax [fix] - MySQL
- Python: Get just the filename without extension using Path - Python
- Define an Infinite Number in Python - Python
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone - Google
- How to Align Text using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Change the Default Rows and Columns Size of Windows Terminal - Windows
- Skip Test Maven while creating package command - Java