⚠️ The declared package "com.example.package" does not match the expected package "com.xyz.package"
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: at com.code2care.java.tutorials.MyClass.main(MyClass.java:5)
When you create an Android Application you define the package name (as java reverse domain name conventions: com.example.myapp) and your project folder (directory) must have that package name, so should be the package statements for java files what reside inside this folder.
If there is a mismatch you would get this error message.
This is not an Android Programming specific error but a Compilation error when the location of the Class has changed. If you are using IDE such as Eclipse, simply hover over the package and Select either of the two options available - "two quick fixes available"
- Move to package "com.xyz.package": This will move your class to the new package - if the package does not exists, eclipse will create it for you.
- Change package to "com.example.package": This will rename the package import statement to the current location.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- List of Java versions - Java
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action - Microsoft