⚠️ The declared package "com.example.package" does not match the expected package "com.xyz.package"
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: at com.code2care.java.tutorials.MyClass.main(MyClass.java:5)
When you create an Android Application you define the package name (as java reverse domain name conventions: com.example.myapp) and your project folder (directory) must have that package name, so should be the package statements for java files what reside inside this folder.
If there is a mismatch you would get this error message.
This is not an Android Programming specific error but a Compilation error when the location of the Class has changed. If you are using IDE such as Eclipse, simply hover over the package and Select either of the two options available - "two quick fixes available"
- Move to package "com.xyz.package": This will move your class to the new package - if the package does not exists, eclipse will create it for you.
- Change package to "com.example.package": This will rename the package import statement to the current location.
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- Fixed Length Android Edittext
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message)
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to repeat tile background image in Android Activity - Android
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT fileds value in mysql table - MySQL
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse