Have you created an Android Emulator system and you didn't add Hard Buttons or Soft keys to it? And now you don't know how to perform a Back key operation. Well, you can achieve this by using the ESC (Escape) key on your keyboard.
Some other Keyboard Shortcuts for Android Emulator
1. Press F2 Key to perform the Menu Soft Key event.
2. Press Home to get to the Android Home Screen.
Note: This should work on Mac OS X, Linux or Windows operating system.
If you know any other useful keyboard shortcuts for Android Emulators please write in the comment so it may be helpful for others,
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- [Solution] IntelliJ: Cannot find declaration to go to, Nothing here, Java file outside of source root Errors - Java
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal - Windows
- How to Go To /usr/local/bin on Mac Terminal? - MacOS
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman - SharePoint
- How to take screenshot on Android - Android
- Add a User as a Sudoer Using Ubuntu Linux Command Line Terminal - Ubuntu