⛔️ This is an older post - but still may hold true!
Recently WhatsApp updated its mobile App for platforms like iOS, Android and others with some features that let you know if the message you had send to someone has been read or not, knowing it is pretty simple.
The Single Grey Check mark
When you send a message to someone if you see a single grey check/tick mark against it then it means that this message is being sent to the WhatsApp server. The message is yet to be delivered to the person whom it was intended.
The Double Grey Check mark
It means that the Message has been delivered to the person who it was sent but the person has not read it yet!
The Double Grey Checkmark turns to BLUE
Now when the double grey tick mark turns blue it means the message has been read by the person.
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands - MacOS
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- JSON Tutorial: List of Lessons - Json-Tutorial
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone - Google
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022) - HowTos
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac - MacOS
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming - Android