⛔️ This is an older post - but still may hold true!
Recently WhatsApp updated its mobile App for platforms like iOS, Android and others with some features that let you know if the message you had send to someone has been read or not, knowing it is pretty simple.
The Single Grey Check mark
When you send a message to someone if you see a single grey check/tick mark against it then it means that this message is being sent to the WhatsApp server. The message is yet to be delivered to the person whom it was intended.
The Double Grey Check mark
It means that the Message has been delivered to the person who it was sent but the person has not read it yet!
The Double Grey Checkmark turns to BLUE
Now when the double grey tick mark turns blue it means the message has been read by the person.
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English - Chrome
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- bash: command not found error on macOS Terminal, Linux, Unix or Windows - MacOS
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android