⛔️ This is an older post - but still may hold true!
Recently WhatsApp updated its mobile App for platforms like iOS, Android and others with some features that let you know if the message you had send to someone has been read or not, knowing it is pretty simple.
The Single Grey Check mark
When you send a message to someone if you see a single grey check/tick mark against it then it means that this message is being sent to the WhatsApp server. The message is yet to be delivered to the person whom it was intended.
The Double Grey Check mark
It means that the Message has been delivered to the person who it was sent but the person has not read it yet!
The Double Grey Checkmark turns to BLUE
Now when the double grey tick mark turns blue it means the message has been read by the person.
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22 - Android
- Find the location of Spotlight searched file - Mac-OS-X
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements - SharePoint
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Unbound classpath container: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.7] - Java
- Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8 - Tomcat
- Android M cannot run app using play button : Android Studio - Android
- How to take Screenshot on Android device - Android