⛔️ This is an older post - but still may hold true!
Recently WhatsApp updated its mobile App for platforms like iOS, Android and others with some features that let you know if the message you had send to someone has been read or not, knowing it is pretty simple.
The Single Grey Check mark
When you send a message to someone if you see a single grey check/tick mark against it then it means that this message is being sent to the WhatsApp server. The message is yet to be delivered to the person whom it was intended.
The Double Grey Check mark
It means that the Message has been delivered to the person who it was sent but the person has not read it yet!
The Double Grey Checkmark turns to BLUE
Now when the double grey tick mark turns blue it means the message has been read by the person.
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs - Android
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js - PHP
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document) - HowTos
- Android Shared Preferences API tutorial - Android
- Notepad++ Dark Theme - NotepadPlusPlus
- Change Mouse Scrolling in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Android Studio java.net.NoRouteToHostException - Android-Studio
- Error : Invalid key hash.The key hash does not match any stored key hashes - Android
- JSON Schema and Hyper-Schema : JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher - SharePoint
- Remove Trailing zeros BigDecimal Java - Java
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file - Android-Studio
- Find Java JRE Installation location Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad - NotepadPlusPlus