⛔️ This is an older post - but still may hold true!
Recently WhatsApp updated its mobile App for platforms like iOS, Android and others with some features that let you know if the message you had send to someone has been read or not, knowing it is pretty simple.
The Single Grey Check mark
When you send a message to someone if you see a single grey check/tick mark against it then it means that this message is being sent to the WhatsApp server. The message is yet to be delivered to the person whom it was intended.
The Double Grey Check mark
It means that the Message has been delivered to the person who it was sent but the person has not read it yet!
The Double Grey Checkmark turns to BLUE
Now when the double grey tick mark turns blue it means the message has been read by the person.
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- How to fix: Please check your network connection (Retry) - HowTos
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling] - Google
- Disable Back Button in Android Programmatically - Android
- How to place two div elements next to each other - CSS
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line - MacOS
- Toast not getting displayed Android App - Android
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT - Html
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert - MacOS
- Python Hello World! Program with code example (snippet) - Python
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source - SharePoint
- Enable Eclipse dark mode - Eclipse
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Change color of macOS terminal prompt - MacOS
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting - Teams
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- Spotlight Search file path location on Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell - HowTos
- Calculate Area of ellipse - C-Program