Now that 5G networks have been rolled out to many countries, if you want to test your App with a 5G network, you can make use of the Android Emulator,
How to turn on 5G network on Android Emulator?
- Open Android Emulator,
- Click on the three dots to open Extended Control,
- Go to Cellular,
- Under Network Type, select 5G.
You can select other Networks such as GSM, HSCSD, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, LTE, or Full.
More Posts related to Android,
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Install Native Java JDK JRE on Apple Silicon M1 Mac - MacOS
- How to Change name on Microsoft Teams Application - Teams
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar - NotepadPlusPlus
- [fix] Loading class com.mysql.jdbc.Driver is deprecated - MySQL
- Fix: error: invalid command bdist_wheel - Python - Python
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura - MacOS
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers - Android-Studio
- java: cannot infer type for local variable, cannot use var on variable without initializer - Java