Now that 5G networks have been rolled out to many countries, if you want to test your App with a 5G network, you can make use of the Android Emulator,
How to turn on 5G network on Android Emulator?
- Open Android Emulator,
- Click on the three dots to open Extended Control,
- Go to Cellular,
- Under Network Type, select 5G.
You can select other Networks such as GSM, HSCSD, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, LTE, or Full.
More Posts related to Android,
- Increase Android Emulator Timeout time
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Error : Invalid key hash.The key hash does not match any stored key hashes
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- Android Development: Spinners with Example
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n)
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android RatingBar Example
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020
- Download interrupted: Unknown Host dl-ssl.google.com Error Android SDK Manager
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect
- How to Turn Dark Mode On in Jupyter Notebook - Python
- How to Open a New Notebook in Google Colab - Google
- Command to display epoch time Terminal - Linux
- Fix: ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes [Python numpy] - Python
- How to remove Extra Spaces in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android - Android
- Upload docx file using PHP script - PHP
- Comments in Python Programming - Python