Prerequisite: You must have homebrew package manager installed on your Mac.
If you do not have it then follow this article to install it first: Install brew on macOS
If you have a use case where you want to install Google Chrome Browser using Terminal on your Mac, you can achieve this using the brew cask command.
Step by Step Instructions
- Open Terminal App.
- Run the below command to first check brew is installed.
If you get an error brew: command not found, you will need to install brew first (as mentioned above)
- Now to install Chrome run the following command:
brew install --cask google-chrome
- This should download the latest version of Chrome on your Mac based on your device chip - Intel or M1/M2 Apple Silicon-based ARM.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fix - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named google.colab
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to Open a New Notebook in Google Colab
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Access Local Files in Google Colab
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Show Line Numbers in Google Colab Cells
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Validate email address in Python using regular expression (regex) - Python
- Correct way to Get the Current Date in Java 8 or above - Java
- MySQL Workbench - Connection Warning - Incompatible/nonstandard server version or connection protocol detected - MySQL
- Calculate Area of Parallelogram - C-Program
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021 - NotepadPlusPlus
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103 - Windows
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams Error code - 2:-1012 - Teams
- How to Manage Profile Picture on Microsoft Teams - Teams