Recently there was a world-wide problem that caused Facebook servers to go down for a few minutes. Facebook is the second most visited website across the globe (via Desktop and mobile devices) and the leading Social networking site.Message: Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
Facebook has also sent out emails to developers that Facebook Graph API Unavailable
We wanted to notify you of an ongoing issue with our Platform which may affect your apps:
Facebook Graph API Unavailable
Today, 24 September at 22:00
A Facebook-wide issue means the Facebook Graph API is temporarily unavailable.
We're working with our core infrastructure teams to identify the issue and will
update you when we have more information.
Find out more information and get status updates here:
Facebook is still investigating the issue and the services should be up and running soon!
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll
- Is Facebook is down? Is it just for me?
- Steps to Integrate Latest Facebook SDK with your Android Application
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Check if a Java Date String is Valid or Not (Java 8) - Java
- Python Program: Use NumPy to generate a random number between 0 and 1 - Python-Programs
- [Fix] Java Exception with Lambda - Cannot invoke because object is null - Java
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- How to Escape a character in a Bash command String - Bash
- Ways to Initialize HashMap Collection in Java - Java
- Is Java 20 an LTS Version? - Java