Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc
The above error message means that you have added the same Activity tag/reference in AndroidManifest.xml file more than once. You must register an Activity only once in the manifest file. If you go to Android Preference and look for the lint error related to "Activity registered more than once" you will find the below statement.
✌️ An activity should only be registered once in the manifest. If it is accidentally registered more than once, then subtle errors can occur, since attribute declarations from the two elements are not merged, so you may accidentally remove previous declarations.
This kind of error has a severity of type Error in Android Lint.
So the solution is to check for any duplicate declarations you have for any Activity in your App Manifest file and remove it, Clean and build your project to resolve the issue.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to open SharePoint Online Modern SPFX links in new tab - SharePoint
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address - SharePoint
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application - SharePoint
- reCAPTCHA Implementation Tutorial - CSS
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint) - SharePoint
- Install Node on Mac Ventura 13 - MacOS
- How to Download Jira App for Mac - Jira