Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc
The above error message means that you have added the same Activity tag/reference in AndroidManifest.xml file more than once. You must register an Activity only once in the manifest file. If you go to Android Preference and look for the lint error related to "Activity registered more than once" you will find the below statement.
✌️ An activity should only be registered once in the manifest. If it is accidentally registered more than once, then subtle errors can occur, since attribute declarations from the two elements are not merged, so you may accidentally remove previous declarations.
This kind of error has a severity of type Error in Android Lint.
So the solution is to check for any duplicate declarations you have for any Activity in your App Manifest file and remove it, Clean and build your project to resolve the issue.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus
- Difference between using Scanner Class and String args for user input in Java - Java
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser - Eclipse
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token - Facebook
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10 - NotepadPlusPlus
- This Toast was not created with Toast.makeText() : Android RuntimeException - Android
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java
- Toast not getting displayed Android App - Android
- How to reset eclipse layout - Android
- Upload docx file using PHP script - PHP
- Comprehensive 256 Ascii code table with Html Hex IBM Microsoft Key - Html
- reCAPTCHA Implementation Tutorial - CSS
- import servlet API to eclipse project (javax.servlet cannot be resolved error) - Java
- Android: Unknown error code during application install : - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception - SharePoint