Here is how you can share story feeds on Facebook wall of user by url
https://www.facebook.com/dialog/feed? app_id=APP_ID& link=URL_TO_FOLLOW_WHEN_CLICKED& picture=STORY_IMAGE& name=HEADING_THAT_WILL_LINK_TO_URL&caption=SUB_HEADING& description=DESCRIPTION& redirect_uri=CALL_BACK_URL
https://www.facebook.com/dialog/feed? app_id=1234563545& link=http://the-buddha-quotes.code2care.org& picture=http://code2care.org/buddha.jpg& name=Buddha%20Quote&caption=Words%20of%20Buddha&description=I%20 never%20see%20what%20has%20been%20done,%20I%20only%20see%20 what%20remains%20to%20be%20done.& redirect_uri=http://code2care.org/
❗️ APP_ID will be validated against the facebook app_id
URL_TO_FOLLOW_WHEN_CLICKED and CALL_BACK_URL should belong to App domain and App Url registered with your Facebook app page.
- Is Facebook is down? Is it just for me?
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Steps to Integrate Latest Facebook SDK with your Android Application
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram down in many regions - UK, Europe, Australia
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- How to comment out a block of code in Python - Python
- Upload a File in Microsoft SharePoint using PowerShell Script - SharePoint
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup - HowTos
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python] - Python
- How to Run PowerShell Script (Mac/Windows/Linux) - Powershell
- Java SE JDBC with Prepared Statement Parameterized Select Example - Java
- How to Initialize ArrayList Java with Values - Java