Recently there was a world-wide problem that caused Facebook servers to go down for a few minutes. Facebook is the second most visited website across the globe (via Desktop and mobile devices) and the leading Social networking site.Message: Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
Facebook has also sent out emails to developers that Facebook Graph API Unavailable
Hi, We wanted to notify you of an ongoing issue with our Platform which may affect your apps: Facebook Graph API Unavailable Today, 24 September at 22:00 A Facebook-wide issue means the Facebook Graph API is temporarily unavailable. We're working with our core infrastructure teams to identify the issue and will update you when we have more information. Find out more information and get status updates here: http://developers.facebook.com/status/issues/451822288359012/
Facebook is still investigating the issue and the services should be up and running soon!
- Is Facebook is down? Is it just for me?
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Steps to Integrate Latest Facebook SDK with your Android Application
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram down in many regions - UK, Europe, Australia
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- How to turn off autocomplete in input fields in HTML Form - Html
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error - Microsoft
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS - NotepadPlusPlus
- Install Java Runtime Environment (Oracle or open JRE) on Ubuntu - Linux
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- How to turn off Location Service macOS Ventura - MacOS
- Java 8 java.util.Function and BiFunction Examples - Java
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus