Recently there was a world-wide problem that caused Facebook servers to go down for a few minutes. Facebook is the second most visited website across the globe (via Desktop and mobile devices) and the leading Social networking site.Message: Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
Facebook has also sent out emails to developers that Facebook Graph API Unavailable
Hi, We wanted to notify you of an ongoing issue with our Platform which may affect your apps: Facebook Graph API Unavailable Today, 24 September at 22:00 A Facebook-wide issue means the Facebook Graph API is temporarily unavailable. We're working with our core infrastructure teams to identify the issue and will update you when we have more information. Find out more information and get status updates here: http://developers.facebook.com/status/issues/451822288359012/
Facebook is still investigating the issue and the services should be up and running soon!
- Is Facebook is down? Is it just for me?
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Steps to Integrate Latest Facebook SDK with your Android Application
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram down in many regions - UK, Europe, Australia
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to repeat tile background image in Android Activity - Android
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT fileds value in mysql table - MySQL
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse