Its seems like many Facebook users like me across the globe are not able to log in as the server seems to be down 27th March 2015 14:00 UTC.
Facebook Will Be Back Soon
Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.
While trying to login to my Facebook Account I got the above message, It seems like Facebook servers are down for maintenance purposes and should be back in some time. Facebook seems to be making some improvements to its database in certain regions of the world.
This will not affect your account and you'll be able to log in to Facebook with the same password. The help page adds that they do not carry site maintenance on all accounts at the same time, so it's possible that your friends will be able to access the site while your account is unavailable.
So let's be patient, the site should be back soon!
Update: There seems to be an outrage with hashtag #facebookDown on twitter, though Facebook handle on twitter has not yet twittered anything about it
Update: 28th March 2015: Facebook servers are up and running!...Hashtags : #FacebookServerDown
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to repeat tile background image in Android Activity - Android
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT fileds value in mysql table - MySQL
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse