If you are trying to creating a new Android Virtual Device (AVD) and get an error,
No CPU/ABI system image available for this target
This is because you do not have system image installed for the API level that you have set as a target.
You need to download System Image from the Android SDK Manager
Go to Menu -> Window -> Android SDK Manager
Now under the API level, select ARM EABI v7a System Image and Intel x86 Atom System Image and get it installed.
Restart your Android Eclipse IDE and try creating the AVD you may not get the error anymore.
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file - Android-Studio
- [fix] psycopg2 Error: pg_config executable not found - Python
- Python f-strings Formatted String Literals Syntax and Examples - Python
- Android read text file from internal storage - Android
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net - SharePoint
- PowerShell Alias Type Commands List for Mac - MacOS
- Float built-in function in Python - Python
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse - Eclipse