⛔️ This is an older post - but still may hold true!
Recently WhatsApp updated its mobile App for platforms like iOS, Android and others with some features that let you know if the message you had send to someone has been read or not, knowing it is pretty simple.
The Single Grey Check mark
When you send a message to someone if you see a single grey check/tick mark against it then it means that this message is being sent to the WhatsApp server. The message is yet to be delivered to the person whom it was intended.
The Double Grey Check mark
It means that the Message has been delivered to the person who it was sent but the person has not read it yet!
The Double Grey Checkmark turns to BLUE
Now when the double grey tick mark turns blue it means the message has been read by the person.
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- WhatsApp Keyboard shortcuts for Mac
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent - PHP
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13 - MacOS
- Ways to Convert Integer or int to Long in Java - Java
- Using Java 8 Month Enum with Examples - Java
- Bash getopts Command Example - Bash
- Find the Wi-Fi Password on your Windows 10/11 Operating System Device - Windows
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac - MacOS