If you are using a Symbian or Java (J2me) enabled phone you may encounter Certificate Expired error message while trying to use WhatsApp Application.
To resolve this error :
1. Check that the System date and time is set correctly.
2. If it is correct yet you face the issue , try updating the system software.
Step 1 worked for me ( the system date on my phone was set incorrectly)
❗️ This is an old post and may not be recent in recent tech advancements!
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- WhatsApp Keyboard shortcuts for Mac
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows) - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Request a Refund for Apple Apps and Games - Apple
- How to turn off auto period after double-space on Mac - MacOS
- How to rename a file using PowerShell - Powershell
- How to Export a PowerShell Script/Cmdlet Output to a Text File - Powershell
- Windows 10 now has a new enhanced Calculator with a new icon - News
- [Fix] Ubuntu E: Unable to locate package sudo error - Ubuntu
- Github: How to Invite Collaborators - Git