You can change ActionBar Title's text size by simply adding android:textSize attribute to the <style> that you have defined in the styles.xml file.
<resources> <!-- Base application theme. --> <style name="AppTheme" parent="Theme.AppCompat.Light.DarkActionBar"> <!-- set the size of action bar title . --> <item name="android:textSize">12sp</item> </style> </resources>
Note that the <application> tag in AndroidManifest.xml has the theme set as the value of the name tag in style.xml. Also set the textSize value in sp unit.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features - SharePoint
- How to make jsfiddle bootstrap ready - CSS
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse - Eclipse
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android
- SDK Manager: failed to install : Android Studio on Windows - Android-Studio
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- The service instance "Microsoft SharePoint Insights" could not be provisioned because of the following error: Authentication information for SPInsights service has not been set yet - SharePoint
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio - Android-Studio