Have you just updated your Android Eclipse IDE (SDK) to API 21 (L Preview) then you may face the below error message when you load you start your Workspace.
‘Loading data for Android L (Preview)’ has encountered a problem. Parsing Data for android-L failed Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
When you try looking at the "Graphic layout" for layout.xml file you would see nothing in the Palette view. The project target (Android L (Preview)) was not properly loaded and the error message window keeps popping every now and then.Reason ?
If you compile your code against Android L-Preview then you require to have Java 7
Check for Java Development (JDK) version. For L Preview you must have JDK 1.7, JDK 1.6 would not work. If not then download JDK 1.7 and update JAVA_HOME for your windows Environment Variable or Appropriately for Linux of Mac OS X system.
You can complete your code against API levels below 20, change the targetSdkVersion in AndroidManifest.xml file below level 20.
Clean and Build your project and things should work fine.
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Splitting String in Java with Examples - Java
- How to docker remove a container when it exits - Docker
- Compare two lists in Python and return matches - Python
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID - iOS
- Fix: Unable to edit text in TextEdit on Mac - MacOS
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17 - iOS
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages - MacOS
- [fix] NullPointerException Cannot Invoke findById because Repository is null - Java Spring - Java