2014-12-15 10:52:49 - AndroidApp] Error in an XML file: aborting build. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] ------------------------------ [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Android Launch! [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Connection with adb was interrupted. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] 0 attempts have been made to reconnect. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] You may want to manually restart adb from the Devices view.
This error message is related to USB connectivity. One of the below solutions may work for you,
Solution 1 : Try running your App again, if you get the same problem, remove and reconnect the USB cord.
Solution 2 : If Solution 1 doesn't work, check that Developers mode is ON on your device. Go to Developers mode and also check that USB Debugging checkbox is ticked.
Solution 3 : If nothing is working yet, look for ADB updates, if yes then update to latest ADB version and try again.
Solution 4 : Restart your eclipse and try running the app again.
Solution 5 : Try using a different USB cord.
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop - HowTos
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router - HowTos
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Parallelogram - C-Program
- Spotlight Search file path location on Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- JSON with PHP Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- appcompat_v7 errors after updates to API level 21 Material Theme - Android
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available - Android-Studio
- Bypass domain name for IIS site (SharePoint) - SharePoint
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable - PHP
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to place two div elements next to each other - CSS
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus