2014-12-15 10:52:49 - AndroidApp] Error in an XML file: aborting build. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] ------------------------------ [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Android Launch! [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Connection with adb was interrupted. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] 0 attempts have been made to reconnect. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] You may want to manually restart adb from the Devices view.
This error message is related to USB connectivity. One of the below solutions may work for you,
Solution 1 : Try running your App again, if you get the same problem, remove and reconnect the USB cord.
Solution 2 : If Solution 1 doesn't work, check that Developers mode is ON on your device. Go to Developers mode and also check that USB Debugging checkbox is ticked.
Solution 3 : If nothing is working yet, look for ADB updates, if yes then update to latest ADB version and try again.
Solution 4 : Restart your eclipse and try running the app again.
Solution 5 : Try using a different USB cord.
- Change Android Toast background color
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix]
- Android: Save Data in local Db using Android Room
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- How to change TextView or EditText Text Color on Focus and on Press
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Word wrap text in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Big Sur Terminal Zsh Error - MacOS
- Android Images with Rounded Corners : ImageView - Android
- How to Download Jira App for Mac - Jira
- Android Disable back button programatically - Android
- How to enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 - Windows-11
- Check Bluetooth is turned on or off on Android device programmatically [Java Code] - Android
- How to know docker Engine details - Docker