2014-12-15 10:52:49 - AndroidApp] Error in an XML file: aborting build. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] ------------------------------ [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Android Launch! [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Connection with adb was interrupted. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] 0 attempts have been made to reconnect. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] You may want to manually restart adb from the Devices view.
This error message is related to USB connectivity. One of the below solutions may work for you,
Solution 1 : Try running your App again, if you get the same problem, remove and reconnect the USB cord.
Solution 2 : If Solution 1 doesn't work, check that Developers mode is ON on your device. Go to Developers mode and also check that USB Debugging checkbox is ticked.
Solution 3 : If nothing is working yet, look for ADB updates, if yes then update to latest ADB version and try again.
Solution 4 : Restart your eclipse and try running the app again.
Solution 5 : Try using a different USB cord.
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen - MacOS
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac - MacOS
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading. - Android-Studio
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS] - MacOS
- How to Open Finder using Mac Terminal - MacOS
- [Java] NoClassDefFoundError Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory - Java
- Closest Alternate to Notepad on Mac - MacOS