2014-12-15 10:52:49 - AndroidApp] Error in an XML file: aborting build. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] ------------------------------ [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Android Launch! [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Connection with adb was interrupted. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] 0 attempts have been made to reconnect. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] You may want to manually restart adb from the Devices view.
This error message is related to USB connectivity. One of the below solutions may work for you,
Solution 1 : Try running your App again, if you get the same problem, remove and reconnect the USB cord.
Solution 2 : If Solution 1 doesn't work, check that Developers mode is ON on your device. Go to Developers mode and also check that USB Debugging checkbox is ticked.
Solution 3 : If nothing is working yet, look for ADB updates, if yes then update to latest ADB version and try again.
Solution 4 : Restart your eclipse and try running the app again.
Solution 5 : Try using a different USB cord.
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Cmd command get current directory location - Windows
- Maven Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Java
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android