If you are using Jira by Atlassian and want to download Jira on a Mac device, you can do that by going to the App Store in Mac.
Steps to install Jira on Mac (Macbook, iMac, or Mac Mini):
- Open Spotlight Search and Type App Store,
- Now look for: "Jira Cloud by Atlassian", click on Get to download.
- Or you simply click on this link: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/jira-cloud-by-atlassian/id1475897096?mt=12
This app requires you to be running macOS 10.15 or later.
You can also navigate through their website to download the application on the Mac: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
It seems like the Jira App is no more available for Mac - Read more : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Mobile-Apps-articles/Announcement-Sunsetting-the-Jira-Cloud-for-Mac-App/ba-p/1911778
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- [Fix] Java: Type argument cannot be of primitive type generics - Java
- How to rename a file using PowerShell - Powershell
- Python: How to Save Image from URL - Python
- How to update expired GitHub token on local git remote config - Git
- How to uninstall pip Python packages - Python
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- How to Create a File using PowerShell on Mac - Powershell
- How to Add Tab in Python - Python