If you are using Jira by Atlassian and want to download Jira on a Mac device, you can do that by going to the App Store in Mac.
Steps to install Jira on Mac (Macbook, iMac, or Mac Mini):
- Open Spotlight Search and Type App Store,
- Now look for: "Jira Cloud by Atlassian", click on Get to download.
- Or you simply click on this link: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/jira-cloud-by-atlassian/id1475897096?mt=12
This app requires you to be running macOS 10.15 or later.
You can also navigate through their website to download the application on the Mac: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to send SMS on Android Emulator - Android
- Android : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException File contains a path separator - Android
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- Find Covid-19 Vaccine centers on macOS or iOS Maps App - News
- Download interrupted: Unknown Host dl-ssl.google.com Error Android SDK Manager - Android