If you are using Jira by Atlassian and want to download Jira on a Mac device, you can do that by going to the App Store in Mac.
Steps to install Jira on Mac (Macbook, iMac, or Mac Mini):
- Open Spotlight Search and Type App Store,
- Now look for: "Jira Cloud by Atlassian", click on Get to download.
- Or you simply click on this link: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/jira-cloud-by-atlassian/id1475897096?mt=12
This app requires you to be running macOS 10.15 or later.
You can also navigate through their website to download the application on the Mac: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site - SharePoint
- Hide Navigation Bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- FCM Messages Test Notification!!!! - Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts push alert - News
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum - HowTos