If you are using Jira by Atlassian and want to download Jira on a Mac device, you can do that by going to the App Store in Mac.
Steps to install Jira on Mac (Macbook, iMac, or Mac Mini):
- Open Spotlight Search and Type App Store,
- Now look for: "Jira Cloud by Atlassian", click on Get to download.
- Or you simply click on this link: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/jira-cloud-by-atlassian/id1475897096?mt=12
This app requires you to be running macOS 10.15 or later.
You can also navigate through their website to download the application on the Mac: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
It seems like the Jira App is no more available for Mac - Read more : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Mobile-Apps-articles/Announcement-Sunsetting-the-Jira-Cloud-for-Mac-App/ba-p/1911778
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Terminal Command to get the list of available shells in macOS - MacOS
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal - MacOS
- 3 Python program to add two numbers - Python
- [fix] AWS S3 make_bucket failed: An error occurred (InvalidBucketName) when calling the CreateBucket operation. - S3
- Install Microsoft OneDrive on Mac - MacOS
- SwissCovid App Launched in Switzerland - News
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac - Eclipse
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android