If you wish to connect to the Jira Cloud instance remotely, say from an external application, you can achieve this by using basic authentication and Jira REST API's.
Basic auth uses API Tokens to authenticate the user without using actual password. This is more secure as you do not use the actual password and can revoke the token anytime.
⚡️ Steps to generate Atlassian account API TokenREST clients can authenticate themselves using basic authentication with an Atlassian account email address and API token. You can only create a maximum of 25 tokens and revoke when required.
- From your Jira cloud instance, click "Your profile and settings" from the top-right screen option.
- Click Profile from the options.
- Click Manage your account.
- Click Security.
- Under API token section, click 'Create and manage API tokens'.
- Click 'Create API token' to create a new token to popup screen.
- Provide a short and memorable label and click Create.
- The API token is presented on the next screen so you can copy and preserve it. Make sure you copy your new API token. You won’t be able to see this token again.
- Click Close.
- Note the token for further authentication.
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial - Android
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter - HowTos
- connection.url property value in hibernate.cfg.xml for mysql - Java
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example - Android
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete - Android
- remove div vertical scroll - Html
- Android Display Toast on Button Click - Android
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically - Android
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- [Mac] To open Eclipse you need to install the legacy java se 6 runtime - Mac-OS-X
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- Maven Eclipse (M2e) No archetypes currently available - Java
- Tutorial: CSS Media Query for Responsive Web Design - CSS
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front - Android